Sophie Sterling sophsterling@hotmail.co.uk

Sophie Sterling sophsterling@hotmail.co.uk
Graduate from Fashion Retail Management at Birmingham City University with aspirations of evolving into the captivating world of Fashion Marketing. This blog allows me to document and express my personal inspiration, particularly focusing on my keen interests; fashion, beauty and photography.

Pages

Thursday 31 January 2013

Following on from the last post - Rankin Reminiscing!

In my last post, I displayed some of the exquisite beauty looks seen in Paris 'Couture Fashion Week S/S 13'. So as promised I have added some of my previous work from my Photography A-level showcasing the distortion of ones identity through make-up.






Rankin

My main source of inspiration throughout my A-level project came from the work of renowned photographer Rankin.

His extraordinary work has been featured on the front covers of some of the worlds most celebrated publications such as Elle, Vogue, Harpers Bazaar and GQ. As well as shooting within his work famous icons including Queen Elizabeth II, Kate Moss, Vivienne Westwood, The Rolling Stones & The Spice Girls to name a few.  His incredible work always amazes me, as I'm sure you will agree from his images!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...