Sophie Sterling sophsterling@hotmail.co.uk

Sophie Sterling sophsterling@hotmail.co.uk
Graduate from Fashion Retail Management at Birmingham City University with aspirations of evolving into the captivating world of Fashion Marketing. This blog allows me to document and express my personal inspiration, particularly focusing on my keen interests; fashion, beauty and photography.

Pages

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Couture Fashion Week! - Beauty Review


Couture Fashion Week S/S13 took place last week in Paris, showcasing the fashion world's key designers and their most extravagant creations of the season. Although these designs will unfortunately be out of most of our budgets, it allows the designers the opportunity to show us their most dramatic and creative pieces.

However, it's not only a showcase of the most lavish clothing in the world, but credit must also be given to the beauty teams involved in the exciting process. Some of the hottest hair and make-up can also be noticed on the catwalk from the biggest names in beauty such as Dior and Chanel.

I'm always in awe at the inspirational looks that these talented beauticians are able to create. I'm extremely interested in fashion photography so I find it especially intriguing to always notice what look each designer has gone for and the intricate detail that is used within make-up and hair to portray each trend.

Below are some of the beautiful looks which were noticed during Couture Fashion Week:




In my next post, I have decided I will add a little of my own work back from my Photography A-level (3 years ago now!) so that you can see how I incorporated beauty into my shots, as well as a little brief background into who my main source of inspiration was throughout my work... which I will update this week, so stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...